Thursday, May 13, 2010

all about the diaper changin dad

hi everybody, my name is danny and i'm writing to give a unique perspective on parenting. i am a stay at home dad. i know i'm not the first but you don't hear much about us. i have three young children and when i say young, i mean all are under five. what makes me a little differrent than most (s@hd) stay at home dads is that i have a lot of knowledge about baby products. i use to work for (BRU) babies r us until the economy went a little crazy. now i don't hold a grudge against the company, but there customer service skills have gone to the gutter. i was a products expert and a supervisor there so i had to know a lot. my time at BRU was spent helping soon to be parents or parents with any questions that they had about products. i write this blog to help any parents or soon to be's that have ?'s about baby products. since i also have a combined total of about 8 years parenting i also have little suggestions on how to make staying at home woith the kids a little smoother than normal. if you have any ?'s , drop me a line and i will get back with you . until tomorrow, remember your children need love and support to grow and live for them not through them.

diaperchangindad

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of your first post Danny! Way to go! And I just love your last sentence, that is definitely something to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wandering on over from Anna's to say ..You go Dad !

    I'm not in parenting mode anymore myself but I am a grandparent. I think the world needs more blog Dads. You need to get out there and sell yourself to this niche market. Good Luck with your blog and parenting adventure.

    ReplyDelete